How should I care for the wood products?
- Both wood and silicone are antimicrobial.
- Do not submerge your wooden toys in water or allow them to be in water for extended periods of time.
- Use a damp cloth, and a mild dish soap to clean.
- If the your wooden toy gets dull over time, you can rub them with a 50/50 mixture of organic beeswax and olive oil or coconut oil. Simply wipe on, leave it for a couple hours until soaked in, and wipe off any excess. Good as new!
How should I sanitize my pacifier clip?
- Silicone is naturally antimicrobial, washing with warm soapy water thoroughly is the best way to clean it.
- Do not boil your clips or teethers
- Do not microwave your clips or teethers.
Are your products safe?
Safety is absolutely the most important thing to us.
We use these products with our kids.
We use products that are FDA approved and non-toxic.
We use food grade silicone which is free of BPA and latex.
Our necklaces feature a breakaway safety clasp. Our necklaces are intended for adults and children over 3 years of age only. Like any other toys for children, adult supervision is always required.
How soon can I get my order?
I try to ship them ASAP! Most of the time, I can get your product shipped within 1 business day (I try to ship them the same day most times!)
We are a family run business, we try our hardest to get your order out in a timely manner.
Any custom pacifier clips will take a little longer.
Do you have a warranty?
- Bottom line: I want you to love your purchase! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues at all.
- Please follow cleaning instructions on the packaging.